
I know I should write a large quantity of descriptive text about the busy week and weekend, but it is late and I am tired. So instead, I'll post a few pictures and sum up. My weekly doctor visit went well. On Thursday, Sam and I went to the State Fair for our annual "Fair Food Fest." We walk around the circle and eat all the tasty-but-terrible-for-you foods and look at the exhibits. This year, they were bathing an elephant right next to the entrance we used. It was neat to see such a big animal up close. Mom and Dad flew in from Florida Thursday night. Sam and Dad played golf on Friday morning. Later in the day, all of us drove down to Bedford for my brother Jim's wedding. The wedding was very beautiful and very short (the best kind!). On Saturday, the men folk played golf while us ladies attended a baby shower hosted by my sister Nancy and my aunt Pat. I'll try to write more later... Maybe!
Photo: Dad, Nancy, Jim, Mom, Mandy at Jim's wedding
Photo: Jim and his new family: Dillon, Amy, and Austin
Photo: Mandy and former Vocal Teacher Barbara Elliot Scull at Baby Shower
No comments:
Post a Comment