Things I See In My Backyard That I'd Never Want To Eat
-
Today's episode of "Things I See In My Backyard That I'd Never Want To Eat"
was written on location here in Swampsville, Florida. (Aka Orlando.)
Nope.
...
Monday, August 11, 2008
Those Three Little Words
Last night, Sam and I survived an experience guided by those three little words that mark the true transition from childhood to adulthood: SOME ASSEMBLY REQUIRED. Sam spent the evening putting together all of our new baby gadgets. He is so wonderful! We now have an assembled and functional baby swing, bouncer, car seat, stroller, and high chair. Now the real question is... where do we put all this stuff?
.JPG)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Ahhh... that special rite of passage where baby stuff becomes part of the home decor!! I was pretty proud of my new house and the way it was decorated... and then toys became part of the "design", and the bouncy seat and swing became the "focal point" of the living room!! :) How DO you coordinate the look of the living room with a blue aquarium-design bouncer and a tan safari swing? Let me tell ya... it's purdy... :)
Hahaha! Yes! Sam is lookin' like a dad already.
Willis quickly became a fan of Graco because their stuff seemed to be the easiest to assemble. Have you guys assembled a crib yet? Now that is serious. Be sure to put that one together in the baby's room, BTW, if you haven't already.
Jackie is right: the baby swing does become the focal point of the living room. Our swing actually blends in pretty well with the decor, surprisingly.
Post a Comment