Yesterday Robbie and I went walking around the house... literally... we made a loop in the grass. He held my finger for balance and marched. We walked down the driveway and up the driveway. We explored grass and leaves and plants. A few of my neighbors came home so we walked across the street and he showed off for them. It was a lot of fun for both of us. He is so sweet and so proud of himself. He looks up with that silly two-tooth grin and squeals. I imagine he is saying "Look at me, mommy! See what I can do!?"
When I brought him inside, I took off his shoes (infant size 4) and saw that yes, they were really too tight. But, I thought, well he has his Robeez-style slippers (12-18 mos size) still. This morning as I got him dressed for church I saw those were too tight as well.
Did his feet grow overnight? Why is it that when he actually starts to NEED shoes, none of his shoes fit???
It's Time To Take The Fall, Y'all
-
It's late-September, 94 degrees, raining, and we need something to save us,
bakers. Something to light a light at the end of this hot, dark, wet tunnel.
...




1 comment:
It's the facts of life, Mandy. Just like the fact that you have a thousand pennies in your car, but none in your wallet. So, when you are at Wal-Mart and have to pay $5.01, you can only think longingly of those pennies in your car and hand over $6. sigh.
Post a Comment