Yesterday Robbie and I went walking around the house... literally... we made a loop in the grass. He held my finger for balance and marched. We walked down the driveway and up the driveway. We explored grass and leaves and plants. A few of my neighbors came home so we walked across the street and he showed off for them. It was a lot of fun for both of us. He is so sweet and so proud of himself. He looks up with that silly two-tooth grin and squeals. I imagine he is saying "Look at me, mommy! See what I can do!?"
When I brought him inside, I took off his shoes (infant size 4) and saw that yes, they were really too tight. But, I thought, well he has his Robeez-style slippers (12-18 mos size) still. This morning as I got him dressed for church I saw those were too tight as well.
Did his feet grow overnight? Why is it that when he actually starts to NEED shoes, none of his shoes fit???
Things I See In My Backyard That I'd Never Want To Eat
-
Today's episode of "Things I See In My Backyard That I'd Never Want To Eat"
was written on location here in Swampsville, Florida. (Aka Orlando.)
Nope.
...




1 comment:
It's the facts of life, Mandy. Just like the fact that you have a thousand pennies in your car, but none in your wallet. So, when you are at Wal-Mart and have to pay $5.01, you can only think longingly of those pennies in your car and hand over $6. sigh.
Post a Comment