Mommom -- that's me
Da! -- that's Sam
Uh-Oh -- what he says BEFORE he drops a toy/sippycup/toddler puff/etc. from his high chair
and
Ba! -- refers to everything that is NOT me, Sam, or a gravity experiment
He has several new "favorite" activities. He likes to ride his new truck, he likes to pull all the DVDs off the shelves in the DVD cabinet, he likes to "walk" with his push toy across the living room and squeal. He is really digging his newest foods: yobaby yogurts (made with whole milk, ew) and gerber toddler crunchies (think cheetos, but more expensive because they are made by gerber).
One thing I'm sure of, after a week of 24/7 mommyhood... those daycare workers earn EVERY PENNY of my weekly payment to watch him from 7Am to 4Pm every day. I am so exhausted by the time Sam gets home from work. I actually fantasize about things like taking a long shower or sitting down to read a book or sleeping in until 8am or... sigh...
Don't get me wrong though... there is nothing more awesome that getting to be the Mommom to this sweet little man. He is fabulous!
Ba! Ba! Ba!




1 comment:
What a precious little man! I can't wait to see him again, which we really have to schedule, b/c I am heading back to Bolivia soon. :) Love you, and give Robbie a kiss from his Auntie Em!
Post a Comment