Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 25, 2009

The Golden Rule

The Golden Rule: Thou shalt not mess up Robbie's routine...

The last week we have been somewhere or done something every single day. With family in from out of town for my uncle's funeral and other gatherings, Robbie is WORN OUT. Some night's we were out after 9pm which is crazy in our new life situation.

I had this nice little predictable schedule worked out for Robbie that is completely broken. We were so in synch that at 10 AM sharp, he would yawn. I would scoop him up, rock him for a few minutes and he would sleep for 2 hours. Also, he was going to sleep at 8pm and sleeping through the night (sort of...). I knew when he would be hungry and when he would be sleepy. I knew if I was going to be able to check facebook, or just have enough time for a cup of coffee.

So, we are trying to get back in a routine. Bottles, snacktime, mealtimes, naps, baths, bed, etc.

We'll see... we'll see...

No comments: