Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Addicted to Facebook

Photo: Mandy & Becky R. at Purdue Football Game

Ok-- I blame my pal Becky & my cousin Tiffany for getting me hooked on facebook. I really only created an account so I could see the pictures they had posted on their pages. Just a little taste... it was free after all, what harm could one time do? AHHHH! Now I am hooked like an addict... what ever happened to so-and-so becomes a search for everyone I've ever known in my 27 years of life. I'm reading walls and organizing flair and looking at lists of people my friends know... So warning to all you weak at heart out there... try the facebook, but beware. You might spend so much time on the computer that your hindparts may become a permanent part of your desk chair!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to Facebook, we are ALL addicted!!! ;)