It's Time To Take The Fall, Y'all
-
It's late-September, 94 degrees, raining, and we need something to save us,
bakers. Something to light a light at the end of this hot, dark, wet tunnel.
...
Monday, April 6, 2009
Please Continue To Pray
My mom is flying up today to be with Grandpa Strunk. He took a turn for the worst during the night and will not be with us much longer. Please continue to pray for my family. Below is my grandparent's wedding picture. Just a couple of kids. They've had more than 60 years together.
I am home with Robbie today because his daycare got struck by lightning and has no heat or power. He is also Sir Crankypants today due to the teething, so I guess it's good that he can be with his mommy. As a side note, what is up with this crazy weather? Snow, in April??? Robbie told me that if I took him out in the snow again he was packing up his teddy bear and heading back to Florida to be with Papaw and Grandma Childers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment