Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Cloud + Sheep = Dr. Scholl's® For Her Cozy Cushions

Well, I haven't blogged here in a few months because I have been chasing kids, grading papers, and trying to manage life in general... more on that later.

In the meantime... we pause for a moment from our sponsors:

Dr. Scholl's for Her: Cozy Cushions
(there is a $2 off coupon on the page if you follow the link)

I received this product complementary for testing from www.influenster.com .  It is a great program where you receive great FULL-SIZE products to test and review.

I was excited to see these insoles when I opened the box because they are so soft and fuzzy.  I used to have this pair of slippers that were fleece lined.  I wore them until they literally fell apart at the seams and couldn't be repaired.  These "Cozy Cushions" reminded me of that, so I ripped open the package and then... went and found a pair of scissors to trim them.  They are originally sized for a shoe size 9 or 10, but have nifty little guidelines on the rubber side to trim down to other smaller sizes like my little size 7 foot.

I placed them in my favorite boots and went off to work.  As many of you know, I am a teacher and am on my feet all day.  Earlier in the week, I had worn these same boots and my feet were killing me by the end of the day.  Also, in order to "save money" at my school, the temperature is set rather low.  This winter has been killing me.  I'm freezing all the time.  So... I'm at work.  Honestly, my boots felt a little tight, but my feet were warm and otherwise very cozy.  I think if I was planning on putting a pair of these in my boots, I might buy my boots a half size up than normal.

At the end of the day, my feet didn't hurt... and they weren't cold.  Double win!  I'm very pleased with this product.  Now I'm off to hunt for a new pair of fuzzy slippers... or maybe I'll just by more Cozy Cushions and put them in my not-so-fuzzy slippers I bought to replace them!

No comments: