Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

A Picturey Post

So I haven't blogged since Christmas.  School and Life have been very busy and there hasn't been a lot of time for extras like blogging.  Sam is still very busy finishing his police field training and I am still teaching away trying to educate the masses in the wonder of mathematics.

In January, we took Robbie out bowling for the first time.  He had so much fun!  Sam and I bowled pretty good games thanks to the bumpers being up.  The saddest part for Robbie was his disappointment that he had to give his "new shoes" back. Poor kiddo.

We took another trip to the Children's museum recently.  I love how the museum changes its exhibits and yet still keeps the good old faithfuls that Robbie loves.  Barbie is gone, but Legos are here.
 Love those dinos!
 Digging in DOW Scienceworks never gets old!

Easter Sunday Sam's schedule got changed and he had to go into work, so Robbie and I were off to church on our own.  It is very difficult to get him to sit still to get a good picture, but I did my best.


 After his nap on Easter, Robbie said he wanted to "Play Pirates."  We created a pirate ship out of our loveseat and a few kitchen chairs and put some "Jake and the Neverland Pirates" on the TV.  I drug a few costume things out of our collection and drew on some piratey whiskers.  A wrapping paper tube telescope completed the outfit.

 Be careful!  He will lure you in with his irresistible cuteness.

ARRRRRR!  Ahoy Mateys!

So maybe some more things to come.  Only 36 school days left until summer break!  Until then, goodnight!

No comments: