The Leahy clan had a fun and fabulous Christmas. Robbie ended up with quite a loot. I have no idea what we are going to do with all these new toys (and all the old toys!). So after several days of "Christmas-ing" we are trying to get back into some simblance of a routine. I took Rob to daycare today so I could get a few things done for work next week and take a nap. Tomorrow we have plans with the Wood's and the Strunk's and their kiddos. Should be fun!
Below is our little family at my brother Jim's house just before we got back in the car to go home. Robbie was pj'ed up in hopes he would sleep in the car. Robbie learned to say "Cheese" tonight and we got this cute little smile out of him.
This morning as we were getting ready and moving, Robbie picked up something -- a remote I think -- and put it up to his ear. He started walking around with it up to his ear and saying, "Hello? Hello? Cheeeeeese." What a cutie pie!
I hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas! Happy New Year!




No comments:
Post a Comment