I haven't had a few minutes to blog in a really long time. In the morning, the alarm goes off. We get ready for work and Robbie ready for daycare. I am officially "Mommy" until I walk in the door at work. I hang up my "Mommy" hat and put on my "Teacher" hat. I work all day, teaching the youth of America (ok... just Avon...) to tolerate algebra until 3:00 or so. I leave my "Teacher" hat on my desk, pop the "Mommy" hat back on and go get Robbie at daycare. Eventually, Robbie is sound asleep and I can hang up the "Mommy" hat. Then I look around at all my other hats: "Wife" and "Housekeeper".... "Scrapbooker" and "Piano Player".... "Reader" and "Writer".... which do I wear? I spot dishes in the sink and that guy I love sitting on the couch. The "Blogger" and "Facebooker" hats start collecting dust, rarely worn-- and that's OK. You can't do everything.
Robbie is visiting his grandparents this weekend, so I decided to brush off my dusty "Blogger" hat and take a few minutes to post a few pictures. I was wearing the "Laundress" hat... but I stuffed it under the couch...
.JPG)
Fall Fun
.JPG)
We found him in a swamp down on Dagobah...
He likes Reese's Cups and Light Sabers.
.JPG)
New life skill: Climbing couches
Next step- Everest

Robbie and Sam-- superfans
No comments:
Post a Comment