Oh, there I am.
-
So there’s this strange thing that happens to me where when I’m in a
depression it literally affects my sight. The deeper I get into a
depression the more ...
2015 Vacation: Day 5
-
Day five started out like the end of the first night at sea... with Evan
feeling the effects of the boat maneuvering into position at Castaway Cay.
He an...
The Middle Child Memory Fog
-
There was a time in not so distant history that I wrote on this blog a LOT
more. There are almost 1,300 posts here, starting in 2006. I had followers
and r...
Muffin Tin Monday - it's Halloween!
-
Hey there...long time no see!
It's Monday. It's Halloween week. Let's see some muffin tins.
A creepy muffin tin of yesteryear:
[image: MTM - Halloween]
** ...
Hank and Wyatt's birth story
-
I can honestly tell you that I am horrible at updating this blog. You
already knew that since you probably stopped checking it months ago. Well I
have a fe...
Quote of the Week
-
If one advances confidently in the direction of one's dreams, and endeavors
to live the life which one has imagined, one will meet with a success
unexpecte...
Sunday, Bloody Sunday: Chicago 2011 Race Report
-
As I blogged yesterday, my race report was featured in the My Race, My
Story blog. If I were you, I'd read it there because she made it look a
lot more pr...
Spring break, crawling and other new adventures
-
A few weeks ago, Brent, Myles and I went on our first family vacation for
Spring Break. We drove the 1000 miles to visit Brent's sister Chrissy and
her hus...
New Year's Resolution
-
My new year's resolution is to blog at least once a month…and it's Feb 2nd
and I haven't blogged yet! So much for resolutions. Anyway, the reason for
my r...
Totes
-
I spent the afternoon making a couple tote bags for the kids. The puppy one
is for Adam and the kitties are for Megan. This will be like our library
book, ...
4 comments:
I am missing my sweet Robbie (and his mommy and daddy too)
He is gorgeous! No doubt about it. :) How was Thanksgiving?
I think he is gorgeous too!
Thumb suckers are awesome!
Post a Comment